Bay Area Professional Organizer Co. (BAPO for short) provides Whole Home Organizing in the East Bay of San Francisco. A perfect fit for BAPO is a busy woman in her 30s-60s who needs help with her whole home, not just one closet. This client is overwhelmed and needs someone to come in and help her through the process of getting her space de-cluttered and organized. That's why BAPO's motto is: "De-Clutter to De-Stress!"
Perks of Hiring BAPO
No Travel Fees! Free Donation and Recycling Haul-Away Services After Every Session! Kiera Rain, owner of BAPO, has been a Professional Organizer since 2003, and works one-on-one with clients. Kiera is a wiz at helping clients de-clutter and get organized using what they already own. Kiera organizes Garages, Home Offices, Paper Clutter, Master Bedrooms, Kids' Rooms and Playrooms, Storage Units, Common Living Spaces, Kitchens and Pantries, Even Your Car!
Clutter can easily weigh you down. Are you feeling
Overwhelmed, Stressed, Lost?
Hire a Professional Organizer if you can relate to any of the following:
- Are you embarrassed to have people over?
- Wasting time because you can't find things?
- Re-buying items because you've "lost" them in the clutter, wasting money?
- Are you having "Chores Wars" and fighting with your partner about the mess?
- Have you lost your personal or work space because the clutter has taken over?
- Do you feel tense and stressed in your own environment?
- Do you struggle with figuring out how and where to start?
- Is it hard to make decisions on your stuff?
- Are you dreading dealing with the piles around you?
- Have you recently moved, had a baby, gotten a divorce, lost a loved one--Life Transition can sink you into a whirlwind of overwhelm and chaos. A Professional Organizer Can Help!
- Is Clutter Controlling Your Life?
Professional Organizing Services
Home Organization - organizing closets, kitchens, garages, children's rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, pet spaces, playrooms, etc
- Office Organization - organizing paper clutter, stationary and cards, memorabilia, financial records, contacts, email accounts, creating filing systems, properly arranging office furniture, decorating office spaces
- Paper & Financial Organization - tackle your paper clutter, organize your financial records, create a better bill paying system, prepare for tax time, manage and improve your debt/credit cards/bank accounts and even your credit scores via organization, properly organize your papers and files
- Moving/Relocation Services - helping you de-clutter, organize your belongings, and pack so it's a breeze unpacking. Need to Downsize? BAPO has you covered! In Your New Place: unpacking, arranging furniture and decor items, setting up new organizational systems
- Estate Organization - specializing in clients dealing with grief, losing a loved one (including pets) and the client acquiring the estate/personal artifacts/ memorabilia and having to sort/organize/store the items, even years later after the passing when the client may finally be ready to deal with the emotional process of going through them. BAPO LOVES Hoarder Estate Clean-Outs!
Space Planning and Decorating - transforming your space so it supports all of your activities, furniture is properly arranged to optimize space, and decor is rearranged to create a clutter-free, comfortable, inviting aesthetic
Getting Organized will have you at ease, creating more time for you to flourish in other aspects of your life after no longer wasting your time being disorganized and in the midst of chaos!