Are you a slave to your clutter? Need to break free--once and for all?
Clutter can easily weigh you down. Are you feeling Overwhelmed, Stressed, Powerless?
Consider hiring a Professional Organizer if you can relate to any of the following:
- Are you embarrassed to have people over?
- Wasting time because you can't find things?
- Re-buying items because you've "lost" them in the clutter, wasting money?
- Are you having "Chores Wars" and fighting with your partner about the mess?
- Have you lost your personal or work space because the clutter has taken over?
- Do you feel tense and stressed in your own environment?
- Do you struggle with figuring out how and where to start?
- Is it hard to make decisions on your stuff?
- Are you dreading dealing with the piles around you?
- Is Clutter Controlling Your Life?
Disorganization effects your physical health, mental health, finances, career, relationships, time management, your focus, energy and so much more! Schedule a session with Bay Area Professional Organizer, Kiera Rain, a Non-Judgmental Professional Organizer who truly understands what you're going through and knows how to help you take back your life! Kiera has seen it all over the 10 years she's been doing professional organizing, starting with growing up with people on both sides of her family who suffered from hoarding, OCD and depression. She understands first hand what many of her clients are going through and can relate to how they're feeling, and that's why she specializes in the mental health aspects of disorganization, when many other Professional Organizers won't.
So if you or someone you know is struggling with Hoarding, OCD, ADD/ADHD, Agoraphobia, Anxiety, Depression or Grief, contact Kiera to see how she can help.
Kiera also serves the "Simply Busy Person" and those in Life Transition. She works with plenty of clients who are just overwhelmed with a jam-packed schedule and things got away from them and piled up. Kiera is here to help you defeat the clutter and break free once and for all, helping you realize and break habits that are keeping you in a cycle of disorganization. You no longer have to be a slave to your clutter!
"It's not about the stuff--it's about the emotion behind the stuff." -Kiera Rain
"I want to thank you for all the hard work you put into my apartment over the last two sessions. You have managed to turn my 10+ years of mess around in just 10 hours--an impressive and truly magical feat! I am forever grateful to you for helping me in this way. It is life-changing for someone like me who has struggled with clutter, fatigue, and illness for so long. The hard work you put in to my space is continuing to make my life easier each and every day. Thank you again." -Dee, Walnut Creek
Watch the Slide Show Below for Recent Before and After Pictures! Check back often--new pictures are added regularly.
Professional Organizing Services
Residential Organization - organizing closets, kitchens, garages, children's rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, pet spaces and even your vehicle
- Business & Office Organization - organizing paper clutter, contacts, correspondence, invoices, financial records, creating filing systems, properly arranging office furniture, decorating office spaces
- Financial Organization - tackle your paper clutter, organize your financial records, create a better bill paying system, prepare for tax time, manage and improve your debt/credit cards/bank accounts and even your credit scores, properly organize your papers and files
- Moving/Relocation Services - helping you de-clutter, organize your belongings, pack and unpack
- Virtual Organization - organizing email and contacts, data entry, paper clutter scanned into virtual documents, computer document organization, picture organization, specialty package for small businesses: website design, social media set-up and coaching, search engine optimization (SEO) & online marketing management
- Estate Organization - specializing in clients dealing with grief, losing a parent or other family member/loved one (including pets) and the client acquiring the estate/personal items/memorabilia and having to sort/organize/store the items, even years later after the passing when the client may finally be ready to deal with the emotional process of going through the items
Special Focus - specializing in the mental health aspects of disorganization: Hoarding, OCD, Agoraphobia, ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression and Grief
- Free Donation and Recycling Haul-Away Services!
- Easy Scheduling--Morning, Afternoon and Evening Times Available, including on the Weekends!
- Accepted Payments: Cash, Checks, Credit and Debit Cards, PayPal
FAN ON FACEBOOK FOR
ORGANIZING TIPS & TRICKS!